Surfing seems to the most popular adventure sports in the whole world, but the requirements for proper surfing is not available everywhere. There are only a limited number of spots across the world where you can find right and perfect conditions to enjoy an adventure surfing through the waves.
However, these hotspots are not available for surfing all year round. Climatic issues and other factors affect the joy of surfing and you may end up having a poor surfing experience. Therefore, you will want to consider certain factors and a thorough background research before you pack bags for a pleasurable surfing experience.
Mentawais is one of the most popular surfing regions in the world. This hotspot is known for perfect climate and other facilities for an enjoyable surfing. You can plan your holidays for Mentawais surf trips along with your friends or family.
Things to consider for Mentawais surfing
• From April to September, Mentawais has the best climate and time for holiday surfing. So, you can plan your holidays accordingly.
• You will want to plan your surfing with any renowned and reliable surfing agencies.
• Choose a team that is expert in surf travel. Look for respected leaders or pioneers that have many years of surf experience.
• Research on available options and check if particular surf team can organize best surfing trips to the Mentawais.
• Check if the team carries out surf trips to isolated reef-breaks where you can spend some quality time with your mate.
• Choose a team that has a large fleet of boats and resorts available for all budgets.
You will want to enjoy maximum surfing time with less hassle. So, choose the best and right surfing team in the area. There are a plenty of surfing agencies and safari teams that offer breathtaking surfing trips to the islands of Mentawais. Browse more about serviced apartments in Brisbane
Choosing the most reliable and reputed surf team is significant to enjoy surfing at its fullest. You want a break from your busy work schedule or stressful lifestyle. So, ensure that the surf team can provide you all amenities and facilities to make your surfing trip memorable for years to come.
You can ask your friends, relatives, colleagues and neighbors for references and recommendations. They may provide you first hand information about quality service providers.
Look at the websites of reputed surfing teams to gather more information such as, years of experience, track record, surf schedule, packages, food and accommodation, airport transfers, ferry transfers and more.
Look at online sources such as review sites to read some genuine reviews and feedbacks posted by some previous clients of particular teams. These reviews will help you take a well informed decision.